xxx shop, a branch of xxx , handles your personal data carefully. We do our utmost to guarantee the reliability, safety and integrity of the data collected by us.
We protect your privacy in the following ways:
- Your personal data are never given , sold or handed over to third parties. Only third parties directly involved in executing your order (e.g. the courier service), get access to the data.
- Your data are guarded in a non-public database. The data of your transactions are sent locked over the internet so they cannot be ‘overheard’.
- xxx can only send its clients selected promotional e-mails about its offers .If you want to stop receiving messages, you can sign out at all times, either by clicking the sign-out link at the bottom of the page or by sending an e-mail to info@xxx .be We immediately stop sending you e-mails or newsletters.
- If you have given us your phone number our company will only contact you by phone if it is necessary to inform you about the questions or the orders you have made.
- If you have given us the number of your mobile phone over the web, you will only receive text messages (SMS, MMS etc…) if it is necessary to inform you about the questions or orders you have made.
On the forms on our website we clearly state which fields are obligatory and which ones are optional to be completed. We do not use your data to contact you for other purposes without your consent.
When you place an order at xxx we can ask you the following data:
- Name, address and phone number. These are used to deal with your order correctly.
- Your e-mail address, to keep you informed about the status of your order.
- Payment information such as credit card or bank account number. These are used to finish your order safely.
xxx is not liable for errors in the data concerning your address, invoicing or other personal data, through which xxx cannot fulfil its obligations (e.g. delivery or sending information). You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password linked to your user’s profile. When you are under 18 the website can only be used if a parent or guardian has given his consent.
To be able to guard your shopping basket, we use a ‘cookie’. This is guarded in one session only, as soon as you close your browser, the cookie is removed.
Just as all other webshops we use a cookie to keep records of which pages are visited and how intensively parts of Indieshop are used. Thus we can adapt the site even better to your wishes. We clearly state these data are not used for making a profile of the visitors.
Removal or change of data
Do you want to take a look at your data, or do you want xxx to remove them from its system or to change them? Send a request by mail to info@xxx .be, and we will deal with it as soon as possible.
xxx has taken all necessary measures to prevent loss, illegal use or changes of the information it receives on its site and to make sure payment is securely made. Using SSL (a secured server) the transaction data are sent locked through the internet. To pay using SSL no special software is needed.
Everyone who makes an online order on this site and chooses online payment through Visa, Master Card or Euro Card, will be asked to give the number of the card. This transaction will be executed by the certified payment provider Europabank which ensures a 100% safe transaction. The collaborators of xxx will not see your credit card number. This website contains links to other sites that do not belong to xxx . xxx is not liable for the way other internet sites deal with the privacy of their visitors.
If any questions arise about the use of your data or the safety of this website, please contact us using the contact form of this website